Which jeans are these?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by ranarium, Jul 15, 2006.

1. ranarium

ranarium New Member

Hello! I recently picked up a pair of jeans at a local exchange store, but I have no idea what kind they are beyond the evisu brand or what they're worth, or even if I should keep them. I checked the Oki-Ni site but came up with nothign that looked similar to this pair. Any help is much appreciated, thanks! EDIT: I can always add more pictures of any part, if necessary. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. DNW

DNW Senior member

They look decent enough, except for the stupid ass Evisu logos. I hope you didn't pay too much for them.

3. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

You in Boston by any chance. I've seen that pair (I think) in Second Time Around on Newbury Street. They often get some pretty interesting stuff in that store.

4. ranarium

ranarium New Member

You in Boston by any chance. I've seen that pair (I think) in Second Time Around on Newbury Street. They often get some pretty interesting stuff in that store.
    I live in seattle, but incidentally I found this pair in a store across from Second Time Around.
    They look decent enough, except for the stupid ass Evisu logos. I hope you didn't pay too much for them.
    How much do you think would be reasonable?

5. DNW

DNW Senior member

How much do you think would be reasonable?

A recent eBay auction closed at $202, so apparently that's what the market will bear. Personally, I wouldn't go over $75 for them. Nothing against them, but just not the style of Evisu that I like.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=150004940661

6. ranarium

ranarium New Member

A recent eBay auction closed at $202, so apparently that's what the market will bear. Personally, I wouldn't go over $75 for them. Nothing against them, but just not the style of Evisu that I like.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=150004940661

Awesome, thanks! I paid $90 and I kinda like them, so I guess I'll stick with them.

7. ruach

ruach Well-Known Member

Ah hah, were these found in Buffalo Exchange? I was surprised to see them there a few days ago.