1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

which football team do you support?

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by colm-ccfc84, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Steve B.

Steve B. Senior member

NFC East should be very interesting this year.

Dallas has a great team on paper, except for the o-line. And the TO factor.

Going out on a limb and saying everyone will be at least 7-9.

2. designprofessor

designprofessor Senior member

For my places of residence: Phoenix (their new stadium is awesome!) and KC.
    Local, i'd like to see the Cowboys get something going.
    Sentimental favs, I'd like the Bears to return to some glory days as well. I also liked the Seahawks being contenders last year.
    While New Orleans is rebuilding, it would be good to see them rebuild their football as well. Fans shouldn't have to wear paper bags over their heads to games.

3. manicturncoat

manicturncoat Well-Known Member

4. romafan

romafan Senior member

Fiorentina

Here's to kicking some Interbutt this weekend! [​IMG] No easy task, though - that team is so stacked w/ talent it's ridiculous - the only thing missing is a worldclass keeper...

5. manicturncoat

manicturncoat Well-Known Member

Tough start but Fiorentina bought some good players this summer and kept the better ones so on the whole we have improved. I think Inter will not win the scudetto, even this year! They bought tons of talent, as they always do, but the real problem is Moratti(who is too passionately involved) and Mancini who absolutely zero as a manager.

6. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

Mayde Creek HS Mighty Rams. Go Rams!

After that, Viva Italia! I had picked them to go all the way before the cup started, chiefly because we were headed to Rome after the cup finals and I wanted to see happy Italians when we arrived. Luck was on our side. Too bad they play a dirty game at times.

7. rdawson808

rdawson808 Senior member

Good man! I support Reading, who are currently enjoying their first ever season in the premiership since they were formed in 1871. The man who scored the goal that put them there was none other than Cork City's finest, Kevin Doyle. Him and Shane Long have been stars on the Reading team
    As have two Americans: Marcus Hanneman and Bobby Convey. Yay. I generally cheer for any team with Americans on it. But my heart goes out to Juve and Tottenham. For what reason I don't know, to be honest. bob

8. mylesmyles

mylesmyles Senior member

NFL: giants - benn going to games my whole life (according to my father, though i think i was 4 or 5 when he first took me)
    College: Penn State - Class of 2002
    "Futbol": Roma (studied abroad there)