• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Which brand do you find the most annoying?

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Greggers
John Varvatos: Poseurwear for specially formulated for your 21st century midlife crisis.

you can have the opinion that it is annoying to you, but i disagree with you that it is 'poseurwear' . it's clean-cut, professional to nicely-done casual and a lot of it is subdued. has great cuts and you dont find a lot of that market youre talking about wearing this brand.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Reevolving
Sorry, but this is embarassing garbage:

Gucci-Mens-Shoes-31.jpg

I dont know about the shoes, but that box is totally fake.

Knucklehead

Reaction score
All the good ones I can't afford yet. They really irritate me.

westinghouse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Burberry

It's like wearing the English flag...

Klobber

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by westinghouse
Burberry

It's like wearig the English flag...

Hmmmm...

Hard to call. Burberry's insistence on putting checks on just about everything is annoying. But their dress shirts (at least the solid color ones) are not that bad or overpriced, suits are ok, coats not what they were 10years ago, but still pretty good and well priced.

Im almost defending Burberry, but then I have to remember the knight and horse logo and realize I have not bought anything Burberry (apart from a suit recently) for years!

Achilles_

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Goddamn Steed. ******* Rubinacci. John Lobb too, those F***ers are so annoying and pretentious. While we are at it, I wish the clubgoers would stop wearing those Edward Greens. Ugh.

I don't often laugh out loud from SF but I did after reading this.
lol8[1].gif

jobro

Reaction score
Low rise mabitex & incotex pants are killer

MyOtherLife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JayJay
Kenneth Cole
John Varvatos
Hugo Boss

JayJay, why John Varvatos?

MyOtherLife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Knucklehead
All the good ones I can't afford yet. They really irritate me.

At least one person here spoke the truth. Kudos.

MyOtherLife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tim Hortons
129064_tim_hortons.jpg
It seems that people can't get enough of it, and it's only friggin coffee, ir is it?
tim-hortons-price.jpg
I am becoming increasingly irritated by this company. Remember Invasion Of The Body Snatchers? Once the infestation began, the townsfolk walked around with complacent glazed looks in their eyes as they came and went; each one carrying with a surge of pride, another seed pod. This is, in fact the same syndrome affecting people entering and leaving any Tim Hortons. Be afraid. Designer brands that have a 'KIDS' line (too many to mention) The shameless exploitation and sexualization of children. It makes me physically ill just thinking of it. Boycott them all.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads