1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Which blazer with jeans?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by GodAtum, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Achilles_

Achilles_ Senior member

I like the linen trouser idea.

IMO....

linen trousers > jeans (if its for work especially)

2. RSS

RSS Senior member

I've started doing this recently ... now that I actually own a pair of jeans that I keep in town. One is never too old to learn something 'new.' I like the coat having horn buttons and patch pockets. As does PSG, I especially like it with a white shirt but will use others (although not one in a solid shade of blue). If the shoes are not suede -- and they often are -- I pair it with a light brown pair of semi-brogued bluchers.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2012
  3. GodAtum

GodAtum Senior member

Plus they do size 29 waist which I am.

4. HughJ

HughJ Senior member

Brother, there are people trying to help you. Do you get Jersey Shore in the UK? Lurk around here and the SW&D forum for some ideas.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2012
  5. GodAtum

GodAtum Senior member

Unfortunately my choices of trousers are limited because of my size. Most 30" trousers are too big. I will go into RL and try them one to see if the cut makes a difference.

6. Sanguis Mortuum

Sanguis Mortuum Senior member

Every decent jeans brand makes size 29, check out something like Edwin or APC.

7. md2010

md2010 Senior member

RL does W28 L30 slim fit jeans . And just wear a belt. Most jeans size starts at 28 so you should not have any issues. I wear w28 pants.I find it hard to buy dress pants at that size.