• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Which banned member would win in a fight?

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Stupid fun

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
ah-ha-ha. Let's let bygones be bygones...

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ClassyFreddy would whip both of them.  I don't think he was officially banned, but he is the only person I can recall who has had posts deleted for offensive content.

bryce330

Reaction score
I agree with AC; of the choices listed, I would go with Grayson by default, since Styleman/Kalra is a scrawny 17 year old kid and Ernest is French. For those who weren't around for ClassyFreddy: http://66.170.193.77/cgi-bin....yfreddy

uriahheep

Reaction score
"Grayson" (nÃ
00a9.png
Goldstein) is an insecure French-hating(except Charvet) individual in denial that he's Jewish...maybe a "self-hating" Jew. I bet Marc's anti-French sentiment would motivate Ernest sufficiently...

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I voted for Grayson; but it's really a toss up between him and ernest. Neither are completely ignorant, but both are dangerously misinformed *and* opinionated. On the plus side, ernest seems to be at least honest, so he can't be called on any unsubstantiated claims. On the other hand, his grasp of both logic and the English language are tenuous at best. Marc, on the other hand, seems to be a pathological liar, which creates lots of openings, but is much more articulate in English, but is not a logician by any stretch of the imagination. Of course, neither is amenable to reason anyway, so logic would not be a useful tool in any case. They both cling to their convictions like a fat man to his last bucket of KFC before he has to participate in "The Biggest Loser." I put the odds at 50/50, with Marc using fewer racial epithets but more screams of "But he is not a real tailor. My tailor told me so."

Maybe j. could arrange for a Battle Royale/Cage match?

Renault78law

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I voted for Grayson; but it's really a toss up between him and ernest.  Neither are completely ignorant, but both are dangerously misinformed *and* opinionated.  On the plus side, ernest seems to be at least honest, so he can't be called on any unsubstantiated claims.  On the other hand, his grasp of both logic and the English language are tenuous at best.  Marc, on the other hand, seems to be a pathological liar, which creates lots of openings, but is much more articulate in English, but is not a logician by any stretch of the imagination.  Of course, neither is amenable to reason anyway, so logic would not be a useful tool in any case.  They both cling to their convictions like a fat man to his last bucket of KFC before he has to participate in "The Biggest Loser."  I put the odds at 50/50, with Marc using fewer racial epithets but more screams of "But he is not a real tailor.  My tailor told me so."

LOL, comedy gold. I love your reasoning.

I voted for Grayson - lawyers fight dirty.

<---waiting in anticipation for Styleforvm celebrity boxing

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
What about that Scottish guy with the flowery language who left of his own accord? I still don't think that was "grayson".

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you're really old school, you may remember Erickus32, who, upset that one of his threads was being slightly threadjacked, started a thread entitled "This site is full of stupid people."  After receiving a dressing down from PStoller, he promptly left.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would prefer to see a season of "The Surreal Life" with some of these members (and ex-members) of SF.

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
I would prefer to see a season of "The Surreal Life" with some of these members (and ex-members) of SF.
biggrin.gif

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
"Okay, which one of you a-holes wore my bespoke Beaman to that mudwrestling match?  I know it was you, Flava Flav.  Don't try to deny it."

esquire.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
"Grayson" (nÃ
00a9.png
Goldstein) is an insecure French-hating(except Charvet) individual in denial that he's Jewish...maybe a "self-hating" Jew.  I bet Marc's anti-French sentiment would motivate Ernest sufficiently...
How would everyone here really know if Grayson is really Goldstein or Jewish? Has anyone actually met the guy?

RJMan: Why'd you include Ernest in this discussion. You know he's French, and is therefore incapable of fighting. I think you're secretly jealous of Ernest: he's got his own secret admirer on the askandy forum and he's a VP of the largest investment banks.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"Okay, which one of you a-holes wore my bespoke Beaman to that mudwrestling match?  I know it was you, Flava Flav.  Don't try to deny it."
"Don't talk to me like that, you state-school-educated bee-yatch.  I was meeting with Warren Buffett and George Soros at the time, so it couldn't have been me."

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads