1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Which Allen Edmonds shoe to buy?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by wHeReSmYeNcOre, Oct 8, 2013.

1. wHeReSmYeNcOre

wHeReSmYeNcOre Member

I want to get my first pair of AEs and I want a pair that's versatile for jeans, chinos, and possibly a suit. I prefer brown over black, but I would like opinions on which ones to choose from.

2. billythekid

billythekid Well-Known Member

Go to the store and get sized in a pair of wingtips mcneils, larchmonts, or checkout Leeds. The description will probably say blucher in it (the laces aren't close together basically). Then call the port Washington shoe bank for a list of what they have in your size. Make sure you are sized for that particular shoe. Don't screw around with cole hahns, Johnston murthy, etc. get a and es you like and be done with it.