• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where's the most conservatively Christian place to live?

Bill Smith

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sarah Palin's rec room, but if you really want a conservative place filled with god fearing people with guns, how about Northwest Pakistan near the Afgan border, oh wait a sec, that's Muslim region, wrong religion.

mafoofan Jr.

Reaction score
A comedian that made me cry.
eh.gif

Originally Posted by Bill Smith
Sarah Palin's rec room, but if you really want a conservative place filled with god fearing people with guns, how about Northwest Pakistan near the Afgan border, oh wait a sec, that's Muslim region, wrong religion.

X-It

Reaction score
Our Lady of Nazareth.
smile.gif

Davidko19

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JayJay
I'd say most places in Indiana, except the college towns.

Lol, being born and raised in Naptown this makes me laugh. indiana is pretty bible banging conservative but not nearly as much as some other states, Id put it in top 10 though but not worth 2 (now 3) mentions in this thread.

jgold47

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Utah, Wasilla, AK, WY, ID,

jkennett

Reaction score
Grove City, PA...

Dry town, and there only seemed to be evangelical Christian children going off to college in that town and random Amish people coming into the "big town" to get food from the Sheetz gas station in their horse-drawn buggy.

SLC freaked me out when I toured the temple district... I wouldn't want to live anywhere near those people.

SystemShock

Reaction score
Parts of Wyoming, Utah, Alabama, much of Texas. You know, the usual crappy suspects.

Oh, and eastern Washington state and northern Idaho allegedly have a disturbingly high concentration of 'White Power' or 'Aryan Nation' compounds, for whatever that's worth. Those ppl like to think of themselves as very Christian, though their hate ideology is nothing Jesus would ever touch with a ten-foot pole.

KBW

Reaction score
I don't care what anyone says but Charleston or somewhere in the bible belt of the southeast will be by far the most conservative area you can live.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
I think the campus of Oral Roberts University should be somewhere on the list, as well as BYU.

IME the midwest is more conservative than the coasts.

Rural Texas is full of dry counties, as is Arkansas.

I am from Oklahoma, so it seems 'normal' to me... but on sundays you can't buy liquor, a car,a home,... due to blue laws.

v0rtex

Reaction score
Probably somewhere in Africa, they have some particularly conservative Christian factions over there.

TheGreek

Reaction score
I cant believe everyone has forgotten the most conservative place: Lancaster,PA- the home of the AMISH, you dont get more conservative than that!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics