• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

    Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

    Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Wheres the cheapest place to buy bubble wrap envelopes

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
10,093
Reaction score
6,037
Ones that can fit a shirt; Staples or what?
 

whusurdadi

Distinguished Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2007
Messages
6,106
Reaction score
18
get a UPS account and they'll mail you supplies for free
 

Aperipan

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2008
Messages
619
Reaction score
1
Originally Posted by whusurdadi
get a UPS account and they'll mail you supplies for free


+1. Gotta bailouts.
 

sonick

Distinguished Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2003
Messages
5,685
Reaction score
406
Post office. Dollar stores (mainly smaller sizes though, I find.)
 

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Joined
Mar 10, 2006
Messages
25,265
Reaction score
3,764
Originally Posted by whusurdadi
get a UPS account and they'll mail you supplies for free


werd?

If there service did not suck I would do it. I am expecting a package from CA to NY. Shipped on the 23rd. Will receive on the 31st. Will pay double the cost of USPS Priority Mail
 

whusurdadi

Distinguished Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2007
Messages
6,106
Reaction score
18
Originally Posted by edmorel
werd?

If there service did not suck I would do it. I am expecting a package from CA to NY. Shipped on the 23rd. Will receive on the 31st. Will pay double the cost of USPS Priority Mail


cross country is always a week if you use ground - but they're the most reliable service out there - I shipped from Baltimore to UK and it got there in 2 days!
And their insurance claims service is the best by far.
 

EL72

Distinguished Member
Joined
May 11, 2006
Messages
6,760
Reaction score
8
2 for $1 at the dollar store.
 

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
7,136
Reaction score
37
Originally Posted by whusurdadi
cross country is always a week if you use ground - but they're the most reliable service out there - I shipped from Baltimore to UK and it got there in 2 days!
And their insurance claims service is the best by far.


You use them exclusively, despite the added cost?

The cross-country ground thing is the biggest limiting factor for me.
 

whusurdadi

Distinguished Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2007
Messages
6,106
Reaction score
18
Originally Posted by Tarmac
You use them exclusively, despite the added cost?

The cross-country ground thing is the biggest limiting factor for me.

I mainly use them for high value items, which I send overnight or very heavy items, which would be a fortune at the USPS, or international, which USPS sucks at...otherwise I use regular priority mail.
 

Featured Sponsor

VOTE: Layering Friday Challenge

  • @gerry nelson

    Votes: 26 42.6%
  • @xeoniq

    Votes: 19 31.1%
  • @Tar Heel

    Votes: 7 11.5%
  • @monkey66

    Votes: 11 18.0%
  • @Alocin

    Votes: 6 9.8%
  • @Flying Monkey

    Votes: 5 8.2%
  • @Brennenman

    Votes: 2 3.3%
  • @Old Red

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • @An Acute Style

    Votes: 16 26.2%

Related Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
467,343
Messages
10,002,944
Members
211,069
Latest member
Benzino
Top