• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Where to store pocket squares?

Jferg4350

Reaction score
So lately i have been adding to my ps collection, problem is, I don't know where to put them. In the stores i see them on the tiny hanger that pinches them but i don't have anything like that. Where should i keep them?

AgentQ

Reaction score
In your pocket!!

I fold mine into nice squares and keep them stacked in a drawer.

Eccentric

Reaction score
Just fold them up and store them wherever you find it convenient. I have mine sitting on a shelf in a folded pile.

dirk diggler

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
go to bed bath and beyond. where the storage for kitchen stuff is, pick up those bamboo boxes - appro.x 6 in by 3 in. I have about ten of them holding about 150+ pocket squares divided by color. works like a charm.

appolyon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have about 30-40 squares and just fold them neatly into a shoe box

Dashing1

Reaction score
Get a pocket square carousel rack with clips (like in the store). With mine, it is much easier to see all the squares at a glance.

When I stack them in any type of drawer, some of the best square choices are hidden.

Whether or not it is worth it depends on how many squares you have. If you have more than 9, I would get a carousel; however, should you do so, be careful, as the temptation will be there to quickly fill the entire carousel.

Dashing1

Reaction score
Another thought...

With fewer squares, a reasonable choice might be to get some of the scarf clips for a carousel (your favorite haberdasher might even give you a few of them), and then get a cheap (think: Target or SteinMArt) hand towel holder. Hang your squares on the clips on the holder. It'd be small and unobtrusive with all the functionality of a larger pocket square carousel.

Zenny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In a pile under my bed. I usually just reach in and pick something, hoping its not alive.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.