1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Where to Shop in Valencia, Spain

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by Tommy Lenzi, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Tommy Lenzi

Tommy Lenzi Member

Hello SF,

I'll be spending the next few months studying in Valencia, Spain. The city is beautiful but Iet's just say in terms of fashion, it certainly isn't Paris. I have only been here for just over a week so I could be wrong, but nothing I've experienced or seen so far leads me to believe that I am. I've done some research online, searching for shops in the city that may pertain to my interests in fashion but my results have been minimal.

Is anyone familiar with the city of Valencia and have suggestions for good shopping (stores, streets, areas, etc.), barbershops, or restaurants? I would be very appreciative of any suggestions!

In addition, I'm new to SF, so if anyone believes this thread would be more appropriate in another category please let me know. Thanks!

Last edited: Jan 23, 2013