• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where to part of Berlin to stay?

Star

Reaction score
Going cross-eyed reading Hotel reviews in Berlin and then cross-referencing to Google Maps.

Any suggestion of which part of the city to stay would be appreciated.

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I like the zoo area - great public transport, the zoo, near pretty good shoping. if you are going to be clubing, you might want to stay in the eastern part of the city, but I am too old for that stuff. I stay at the crown plaza at the zoo, myself

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I also stayed by the zoo and found it ideal. Cant remember the name of the hotel, but the location was great.

K

binge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's your budget?

I stayed at a hotel near Wittenbergplatz...I can dig up the specifics if you like. It'was <$100USD a night IIRC, or maybe only a little more at most. A perfectly decent room.

Close enough to walk to the zoo, and more importantly CafÃ
00a9.png
am Neuen See.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads