• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where to Nike White Label Tees?

weirdnjfan1

Reaction score
I'm tired of looking and waiting for Urban Outfitters to put some of their Nike White Label Tees on sale. So my question is does anyone know any other sites that sell the White Label line? I've check Active endeavors, but they don't have them any more. So I was wondering what's a good site or store that sells them?

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
niketown.com should have some, and I saw polos and tshirts at a Nordstrom a few months back (they're not online at Nordstrom, though).

Becks23

Reaction score
we just got a big shipment of them in at my local nike outlet... but i dont know if they ship or not.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A Nike Outlet should ship. I suppose you need to tell them what exactly it is you want.

I bought a pair of shoes at the Outlet that were too small, but the damn outlet was 2 hours away. I wasn't about to drive all the way out there to exchange $40 shoes. Instead, I asked them to ship shoes half a size larger, and they gladly did it. Of course I had to pay for shipping, which amounted to 20% of the shoe price, but that's my fault for walking out of the store with small shoes that I tried on. You might want to ask for the manager.

Becks23

Reaction score
the reason i'm unsure is that it's a Canadian factory store... but maybe it's not difference?

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Doesn't hurt to call and ask. Nike is focused on customer service all the way around, especially if you purchase directly from a Niketown store or Nike outlet. I remember I bought a pair of '95 Air Max, and wore the hell out of them. The airbed was punctured and it squeaked every time I walked. I brought them to Niketown, they understood the problem, and they refunded me the full purchase price ($140 + tax), and that was after over a year of getting wear from the shoes (and I had bought them at a Footlocker and had no receipt, not that I needed one). I kind of felt bad taking all the money and would rather have had the same pair (they no longer had the neon green). Now that's service.

VENDER

Reaction score
Manhattanave.com has a few white label pieces. Also a ton on Ebay.

weirdnjfan1

Reaction score
Originally Posted by VENDER
Manhattanave.com has a few white label pieces. Also a ton on Ebay.

Manhattanave has them for a pretty good price. I might consider them when I'm done looking around. I'll try ebay again too.

Englandmj7

Reaction score
I have a brand new N. White Label size large t-shirt in dark blue with the multi-colored gradient "Nike" block letters from last season if you are interested; ......PM me.

weirdnjfan1

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Englandmj7
I have a brand new N. White Label size large t-shirt in dark blue with the multi-colored gradient "Nike" block letters from last season if you are interested; ......PM me.

Sorry bro, large is a little too big on me. If you had a medium or small, I'd jump on it right away. But thanks anyway.

wttm

Reaction score
some winners around my way have them
im not sure if they still do
about 39.99 a piece if i rmb correctly
maybe cheaper ..........maybe thats hte price of the polos
o well i will check if you are still looking for them.
and from the top of my head .........i can rmb them having the sumo one and the racing one.

phaedrus

Reaction score
Originally Posted by weirdnjfan1
Sorry bro, large is a little too big on me. If you had a medium or small, I'd jump on it right away. But thanks anyway.

The sizing of white label tees runs very small. They are very short and cropped. and very slim fit. I usually take a small in t-shirts, and the medium white labels fit me ok. I've got a pic of the sumo tee in the 'what are you wearing thread', thats a size small and its too short for me.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads