1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

where to kop dress belts??

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by mp1472, Jul 10, 2013.

1. mp1472

mp1472 Senior member

Hi going a bit crazy here trying to find a one stop shop for some dress belts and striking out. Ive searched forum and online but no luck. Maybe someone can recommend a good place to kop.??

Looking for graphite calf, medium brown calf, Light tan suede in a classic dress belt style.

price 80-150 per belt range thanks !![​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 10, 2013
  2. Dnslater

Dnslater Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jul 11, 2013
  3. mp1472

mp1472 Senior member

Ya I wish they had what I was after I like their belts but their suede players belt is too casual and they don't make a grey or graphite colored belt :( thanks though

4. mp1472

mp1472 Senior member