Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Where to go in Naples (Italy)?

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by Sir Humphrey Appleby, Sep 18, 2015.

1. Sir Humphrey Appleby

Sir Humphrey Appleby Senior member

Bought a cheap holiday to Naples for me and my girlfriend tonight, we fly out on Monday morning. Has anybody got any recommendations of fashion shops, cafes, restaurants etc?

2. romafan

romafan Senior member

Have you left Sir Humphrey? Napoli thrashed Lazio at the San Paolo yesterday - would've been a good match to check out. Where are you staying? Lots of good food, coffee, vino, art, etc. - fantastic city but may not be for everyone (i.e. the urban-averse)

3. chanelgal

chanelgal New Member

Rumba is one of my favourites!!!

4. SartodiNapoli

SartodiNapoli Senior member

Never heard about.

5. medomusi

medomusi New Member

Fuse Global Cuisine and Alberto's Fifth Fine Italian restaurants are the best and cannot be skipped.

6. Sir Humphrey Appleby

Sir Humphrey Appleby Senior member

Due to a mixup we ended up in Caserta, unfortunately the palace was shut and we missed out on a place my girlfriend wanted to visit the next day for the same reason, and getting the train into the city was a pain.

I want to go back again next year but go for a week and plan it a bit further in advance since we missed out on so much, and avoid being outside in the middle of the day as much as possible, but I thought it was a brilliant city, my original questions seems a bit pointless now, all the food we had was great and all the coffee we had was great, we didn't get much time to look at clothes but looking at the locals all the clothes shops are probably great too.

7. ondulee

ondulee New Member