• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where to get Zegna at discount

yo!

Reaction score
I recently visited a local Nordstroms with a friend and wandered into the "expensive" suitings area. I tired on a Zegna for fun and it was incredible. The fit and feel were enough to make a person want to burn all of his clothes to spend the insurance money on that single jacket.

Now for the question; does there exist a place where something like this could be found at discount? The saleswoman informed me that they only have two sales a year. And while the discount is steep (33% off), the sales are crazy because everyone is trying to get the same items.

I have looked at Saks Off5th a few times, but they only have the lower quality Zegnas (Z-Zenga, or Zenga Sport or something).

Happydayz

Reaction score
I've never seen a mainline Zegna at an Off Fifth, Nordstrom Rack, or Filene's before. Maybe it could happen, but I've never seen it.

kryn13

Reaction score
Sometimes at Off 5th or at NM Last Call stores. I have seen and purchased mainline Zegna at Nordstrom Rack as well but only a select couple of stores.

bleachboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Happydayz
I've never seen a mainline Zegna at an Off Fifth, Nordstrom Rack, or Filene's before. Maybe it could happen, but I've never seen it.

I've seen mainline Zegna at Off 5th, but it's rare. You have to check in often, and they never get a whole bunch of them, just one or two mixed in with everything else.

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Zegna outlets are generally around 40% off; a bit more in sales periods. Of course, availability is patchier.

hadamulletonce

Reaction score
I've seen mainline Zegna at Nordstrom Rack, never a suit but a few sports jackets.

MaxJones

Reaction score
Century 21 had a surprising stash of Zegna last time I checked.

nsoltz

Reaction score
Zegna mainline is usually available at NM Last Call. Zegna outlets generally stock their overpriced and inferior "Gritti" line but every so often you see a mainline and even a couture garment. Just saw several mainline and couture pieces at Zegna outlet San Marcos (TX). Actually, I ended up with a mainline Zegna Sport unconstructed jacket-- $975 list less 90%

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
check around during sale season. In July, I found a Ermenegildo Zegna 3 piece gray suit (small pattern on the fabric) for half off, just under $999. This was at Saks.

spence

Reaction score
This year I bought a kick ass mainline Zegna 15milmil15 POW check suit in my size for $300 at an Off 5th during a 1/2 off clearance event. So it can happen, although I wouldn't say this is common...

-spence

greyinla

Reaction score
Zegna outlets are generally around 40% off; a bit more in sales periods. Of course, availability is patchier.
That's the one place I've NEVER seen a mainline Zegna.
smile.gif

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by greyinla
That's the one place I've NEVER seen a mainline Zegna.
smile.gif

I guess I'm lucky with my local outlet - loads of mainline Zegna and a small selection of Couture too. Even picked up some Limited Edition shoes there a while back. Just walk past the Gritti stuff.

academe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Holdfast
I guess I'm lucky with my local outlet - loads of mainline Zegna and a small selection of Couture too. Even picked up some Limited Edition shoes there a while back. Just walk past the Gritti stuff.

Holdfast- your outlet sounds fantastic. Would it be worth a trip down south?
laugh.gif
Fife and Tayside are pretty bad for menswear and outlets. I have to go to Glasgow or Edinburgh for anything decent...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads