1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Where to get L.B.M 1911 special order/ mtm?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by The_Foxx, Jun 3, 2012.

1. The_Foxx

The_Foxx Senior member

I think i'll be selling some of my stuff in september, and would like to find somewhere with a cloth book for ordering a herringbone fall weight LBM 1911 sportcoat. I got my last jacket from bloomingdales nyc, but don't think they have a special order/ mtm program-- anyone know where i can do this? i really just need a 40r, but details and cloth would be nice to customize.

thanks

2. lordsuperb

lordsuperb Senior member

3. The_Foxx

The_Foxx Senior member

thanks! nice that they will be close by when i get back to the USA; tried contacting em this week to start the process but no reply yet. Any idea what the prices might be on suits/ sportcoats from Dash?

If anyone should see these two jackets/ LBM jackets and ties, these are the looks I'm trying to achieve this fall, would be interested in purchasing both:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Mitchacho

Mitchacho Member

Hey there, if you're still interested in this, PM me!