1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Where to get Edward Green shoes in NYC

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by gracian, Dec 28, 2004.

1. gracian

gracian Senior member

What't the best place to get Edward Green shoes in New York. I know Saks has been mentioned before. Any other place carry them. Does Saks have a good selection?

How about the RL purple label EG's? Is there a good selection there?

2. bry2000

bry2000 Senior member

Saks carries a decent selection, but only in the 202 and 606 last. Jay Kos carries EGs also, but at a crazy markup. Currently, Ralph Lauren has a very limited selection of RLPLs right now, but they claim to be getting in a bigger supply for the Spring.

3. von Rothbart

von Rothbart Senior member

Forget about Saks, Jay Kos or RL. The Burlington Arcade store is going to be on sale, send EG an email Enquiries@EdwardGreen.com or give them a call Tel: 0147.42.81.99 Fax: 0147.42.39.30 to inquire what's on sale, prices and sizes availability.

4. zjpj83

zjpj83 Senior member

Alan Flusser also carries Green-made shoes in New York.

5. NoVaguy

NoVaguy Senior member

Anybody know what kind of discount and shipping price these shoes are going for? Assuming I wear a 10 1/2 D in virtually all Allen Edmonds, a 10E in English market Grensons, a 10 medium in my English Market Burberrys (note the 's' at the end) and a 10 1/2 Medium in the American Market Polo by Crockett & Jones, what size should I do an enquiry for in EG? Â 10E?

6. kabert

kabert Senior member

At the sale last June, I asked about prices for size 12-1/2 and received the following reply:

"Dear Sir,

We have the following sale shoes in size 121/2D (no Dover this time)

Piccadilly chestnut 184 last
    Chelsea black 202

Both shoes are priced at £247 tax free.

kind regards
    Edward Green and Co."

7. bengal-stripe

bengal-stripe Senior member Dubiously Honored

Edward Green starts his Sale on Tuesday January 4th 2005.