• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Where to find wide widths in Iron Ranger, GT, Beckman, or Wolverine 1000 Mile????

RecoveringChef

Reaction score
Hey Everyone. I've tried looking all over the interwebz so far for a wide width in any of the nicer Red Wing boots or in any of the Wolverine 1000 Mile line. Finding wide widths in the Iron Ranger isn't terribly difficult, but any of the rest of the aforementioned boots are proving quite elusive in a wide width. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Blake

thepassenger

Reaction score
Hi-- As a fellow wide-shoe wearer, I sympathize. According to the Red Wing site, the GT/Beckman styles are only available in D width. It's too bad, because I really like the newish "cigar" color on the Beckman (#9016). Considering Iron Ranger, but I don't care for the cap-toe look as much. For the Wolverine 1000 Mile, you might want to contact Leffot in New York. They don't have e-commerce per se, but they seem to take phone/email orders. I'm going to NYC this weekend, and I plan to visit the store to try on these boots in person. If you want, I can follow up with you regarding fit.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.