• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where to find shoe sales in London/Oxford

richmaguni

Reaction score
I'll be traveling to London and oxford next week and I would like to pick up some english-made shoes at a discount. Specifically, I'm looking to buy the Trickers stow or a similar boot. Where can the best deals be found?

SimonC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The only place to guarantee discounted Trickers (but not the model) is the factory shop in Northampton. I have heard if you call them and they have something in stock, they'll take payment over the 'phone and mail them to you.

If the shoes don't have to be Trickers, there is a shop in the covered market in Oxford that often has C&J half off, or the Bicester outlet for Church's. In London you won't have much luck as the sales aren't on right now.

Macallan

Reaction score
Bicester Village:
Church's - worth calling to find out about what sizes are available

Ralph Lauren may have some English made shoes, although last time they did not have any shoes

Charles Tyrwhitt have shoes for under £100

Dunhill, Zegna and Ferragamo have shoes; however, not fond of the shoes I find at the latter.

If you only want Trickers boots then Northampton is the only option but even then, they may not have models in your size.

Not Ed Harris

Reaction score
I'd say Biscester Village too. All the sales in London are basically over. There are the odd few independent shops that might, but you'd spend a great deal of time for probably nothing.

loiclac

Reaction score
foster and son in oxford strangely is still having products on sale at the moment. worth a check.

MalfordOfLondon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just a heads up - Trickers are now doing a line for Kurt Geiger. If it goes the same way that the EG shoes did - they should be available at heavy discount in the sales.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads