• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where to find Made in Italy collar tags?

SpallaCamiccia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Most of my made in Italy jackets got that great collar tag saying that, but others got a horrible blind one that I would like to replace.

Where could I buy a bunch?

Not a faker eh
smile.gif

alliswell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
alibaba.com

SpallaCamiccia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by StephenStyle
Yup

I just found some D & G imitation wallets , not the tags, could any of you find me the exact link please. I am so dumb...

SpallaCamiccia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by StephenStyle
Start here
Thank you but couldn´t find the ones I like, that are those beautiful black tags with white letters with old style, as the CocaCola, Ferrari or Maserati logos that say Made in Italy, as on Zileri and some others coats on the actual collar.

SpallaCamiccia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I found the tags I want to put on my actual hand made jackets instead of a black tag

Where could I find this?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You're spending time and money to add unoriginal and completely functionless labels to the inside of your clothes?
tinfoil.gif
lurker[1].gif

SpallaCamiccia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoldenTribe
You're spending time and money to add unoriginal and completely functionless labels to the inside of your clothes?
tinfoil.gif
lurker[1].gif

Yes, as douches only wear huge logos on the outside, I wear tiny tags with hand made in italy on the inside just for me, only possible in Styleforum.
redface.gif

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I suppose this inanity is not outside the realm of SF, but some times this is a bit far. Perhaps you need another hobby - like women (or men, whatever your preference may be)?

SpallaCamiccia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by teddieriley
I suppose this inanity is not outside the realm of SF, but some times this is a bit far. Perhaps you need another hobby - like women (or men, whatever your preference may be)?
Nope, I am happy now that my obsessive compulsiveness have been redirected from woman to clothes and now I feel almost happy, not as before.
redface.gif
Not men, thank you.

bleachboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Styleforum, where Tom Ford hangers and uncut labels are worth money.

MalfordOfLondon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How does this rate compared to the guy who wanted a Tom Ford label for the inside of his suit? Better or worse? It's a tough one.

P.S Spalla - you won't get these anywhere unless you commission a shed load from a label manufacturer.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics