• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where to find Kicking Mule online?

slee1986

Reaction score
Anyone know where to find the Boot Cut 1972 and Straight 5Pkt 2010 models that are in the light or broken wash?? All I can seem to find online are the raw Classic and Skinny models. Their website is also particularly unhelpful providing pictures. Any help would be appreciated!

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by slee1986
Anyone know where to find the Boot Cut 1972 and Straight 5Pkt 2010 models that are in the light or broken wash?? All I can seem to find online are the raw Classic and Skinny models. Their website is also particularly unhelpful providing pictures. Any help would be appreciated!

Phone the Denim Bar (www.thedenimbar.net). They probably carry them. Otherwise, try Odin, and maybe Guise in Chicago; although they don't carry them online, they may carry them in store.

slee1986

Reaction score
hmm...i'll try an contact mauro...but do you know where I can find some reference pictures for these models?

Dick Danger

Reaction score
Context has them but I don't think they have the ones you're looking for.

joey_formal

Reaction score
Originally Posted by slee1986

we have one washed style at denim bar, i believe its the 1980. but we have received our shipment of KMW AWA 1950s (only 50 ever produced, we have 24)
i will post pictures soon.

slee1986

Reaction score
Yea...i'm kind of strictly looking for the straight or the bootcut. Personally, the 1980's are a bit too slim looking for me and I'm not a fan of the 12" rise on the 1950's. Is it possible for you to special order the bootcut or straight? It seems that no one is carrying these two models!?

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Look nice, I dunno about $600 tho :p BTW, 8 dips doesn't really seem like a lot, or is it?

joey_formal

Reaction score
Originally Posted by PG2G
Look nice, I dunno about $600 tho :p BTW, 8 dips doesn't really seem like a lot, or is it?

when you see these jeans up close the $600 makes sense and to see the workmanship. the jeans are beautiful in person with excess indigo build up in spots and just how slubby it is.

slee1986

Reaction score
yea no doubt those jeans look pretty nice...it is kind of out of my price range though...hey joey, any word on the bootcut or straight?

joey_formal

Reaction score
i have the 2010's in a one rinse, what size would you need?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads