1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Where to find Hudson Jeans in NYC?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by handler4me, Dec 28, 2004.

1. handler4me

handler4me Well-Known Member

I tried on a pair of Hudon's jeans at Lord and Taylor the other day in Lond Island and I really liked the fit of them, but the size was just one too small. So I spent the day in NYC at all the typical stores (Bloomingdales, Saks, etc.) and none of them carried the Hudson's. The Lord and Taylor in Manhattan was very limited in sizes and i was wondering if there are any boutiques in the city that carry a large supply of them? I'm dying to get my hands on a pair. Any help would be appreciated.

2. demeis

demeis Senior member