• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where to find certain dress shirts in Boston area? brand list inside

pg600rr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am looking to get a few new dress shirts and wanted to go try some on, any info on stores that may carry would be very appreciated, the ones I am interested in and cannot seem to locate locally (boston) are:

Attolini
Barba
Borelli
Brioni
Charvet
Etro (Neiman at Natick has a few)
Finamore
Fray
Isaia (I think there is a store on Newbury and Barneys Copley may have some)
Jil Sander
Kiton
Lorenzini
Paul Stuart
Truzzi

mack11211

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pg600rr
I am looking to get a few new dress shirts and wanted to go try some on, any info on stores that may carry would be very appreciated, the ones I am interested in and cannot seem to locate locally (boston) are: Attolini Barba Borelli Brioni Charvet Etro (Neiman at Natick has a few) Finamore Fray Isaia (I think there is a store on Newbury and Barneys Copley may have some) Jil Sander Kiton Lorenzini Paul Stuart Truzzi
Just offhand, Louis has Truzzi. Paul Stuart is only sold in its own stores; there are none in the Boston area. Why not call a few of the best stores and simply ask if they carry these brands?

NH_Clark

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Filene's Basement (at least the one in Newton) carries several of the brands you mentioned. Visit the Natick Collection as well.

DrZRM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Saks was packed with Brioni, Charvet and some Kiton, but I imagine the sale has left them pretty picked over. Seems like one stop shopping will be best served and Louis Boston, and you can wander over to Neiman Marcus in the Copely when you are done. Also, Bloomies at Chestnut Hill has some of them, and they are starting a new sale today (if the last one ever even ended), I think most of the Brioni shirts are under $100 (that seemed like such a good deal before the Saks sale
frown.gif
). And +1 on both Filene's Basement and the Natick Collection.

unpainted huffheinz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Where does one buy Barba in the US these days? The best source I know of is Shop the Finest, but someone must be getting the stuff to sell at retail before it gets turned over to him.

pscolari

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
pg600rr;1521872 said:
I am looking to get a few new dress shirts and wanted to go try some on, any info on stores that may carry would be very appreciated, the ones I am interested in and cannot seem to locate locally (boston) are:

Attolini - Take the train to NY
Barba - None that I know of. The last was Stonestreet's in Cambridge which closed a few years ago.
Borelli - Borrelli has a store on Newbury across from Louis.
Brioni - SFA, Mr. Sid
Charvet - SFA
Etro (Neiman at Natick has a few) - NM, Mr. Sid (Newton)
Finamore - Take the train to NY
Fray - NM
Isaia (I think there is a store on Newbury and Barneys Copley may have some) - NM in the glass case
Jil Sander - Barney's
Kiton - Louis
Lorenzini - Take the train to NY
Paul Stuart - Take the train to NY
Truzzi - Louis

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads