• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where to find APC black military jacket size L

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Alright guys need your help, called apc in ny and no luck. I found out it's actually from last season. Does anyone know where I can find a large? Thanks fellas.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Are you talking about this style?
APCfieldjacket.jpg
I don't ever see past-season APC stuff floating around that often, but this piece was a straight ripoff of a French military field coat, if that helps. That one I have pictured I'm selling but it's a size M, 50cm across. If not, this M-65 style, current season?
Aug11buys2.jpg

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
your best bet/cheapest bet is yahoo japan auctions. they have em up there.

lol8[1].gif

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Thanks guys, not really concerned about the price. That pictured jacket is not it, but somewhat close. This one doesn't have the zippered pockets or label on the front.

edit: not the m65 either
frown.gif

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
military jacket without the zippers? havent seen it, but they do have this one on yahoo japan

yuuichi77-img600x450-115694553706-08-30_22-25.jpg

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
If the piece you have in mind was the one modeled on the website in black, with the guy in the bleached grey jeans and orange/black plaid shirt doing the shoegazing look, that is the style on top. The khaki color shows the style a bit differently but it's the same piece.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
That's not quite it. You know what I think the problem is that I'm pretty sure now that it's not termed a military jacket as I was first informed. It's more of a waist length field jacket that's a little more smooth than a straight military jacket. I'll check the apc site again like impolyt mentioned.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Realised that you may be talking about the military jacket from F/W05. You're right, it didn't have zippers or a patch, but it had epaulets, correct? Olive drab or black colors... This is the only pic I could find;
IMGP0302.jpg

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Man you guys are good but we still haven't nailed it
crackup[1].gif

With Ryan's help at S. Willard I am going to call around to see if I can find it. He has a medium in stock and it's probably my favorite everyday type jacket I've found. It's only around 240 iirc, someone should swoop on that since he sold out of the L the day before I got there. Very few places carry it but it is a current collection piece. It's a washed black/dark grey very ill.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You might try phoning Azalea. They don't have the piece online, but they have more stuff instore. Factory People in Austin, TX (www.factorypeople.com) may also have it. Stel's in Boston also carries a fair amount of APC not found online, and they'll take pics of stuff for you. I know that they've carried plenty of the APC military jackets in the past, and they may have what you are looking for.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Thank you kindly.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads