• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Where to find a men's cabana set?

Drudged

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but it seems a bit more appropriate here than the SW&D forums.

Anyway, would anyone have any leads as to where to purchase a men's classic cabana set for the spring/summer? The only options Google has yielded have been some vintage pieces, or super Hawaii-styled ideas. I suppose top and bottom separates would work, but a set would be preferable. It basically consists of classic mid-thigh or so pair of swim shorts and a matching short sleeved button-front shirt with a soft collar. The fabric content might vary, and I'm open to ideas!

Something close to these:

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%