1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 7: A Made-to-Measure suit from Lanieri

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Made-to-measure suit from Lanieri. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Where to buy Thurston braces in the US?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Herschel Krustofsky, Mar 28, 2006.

1. Herschel Krustofsky

Herschel Krustofsky Member

Related to my question yesterday about fishtail back trousers, where are Thurston braces sold in the US? I'm especially looking in Los Angeles or NY? I know that I can get them online, but I want to get the first pair in person for fit.

I'm interested in either Thurston branded or private label for other brands. For example, I suspect Turnbull and Asser might sell their own private label made by Thurston, but I'm not quite sure how to tell.

Thanks!

2. johnnynorman

johnnynorman Well-Known Member

In NY -- Herzfeld's. I'm pretty sure the store is on the south side of 57th St., about 100 yards west of Lexington Ave.