• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Where to buy Thurston braces in the US?

Reaction score
Related to my question yesterday about fishtail back trousers, where are Thurston braces sold in the US? I'm especially looking in Los Angeles or NY? I know that I can get them online, but I want to get the first pair in person for fit.

I'm interested in either Thurston branded or private label for other brands. For example, I suspect Turnbull and Asser might sell their own private label made by Thurston, but I'm not quite sure how to tell.

Thanks!

johnnynorman

Reaction score
In NY -- Herzfeld's. I'm pretty sure the store is on the south side of 57th St., about 100 yards west of Lexington Ave.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.