• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

where to buy RL Black Label?

thegreenlight

Reaction score
Can someone tell me where I can buy RLBL? I don't think I have seen it anywhere besides online.

Material Boy

Reaction score
Browse thru Polo.com to see what you like. Then call a Polo store that is NOT in your state to order the item(s), that way, you will pay $15 shipping but no tax. BTW, the stores carry items that are not available online.

5 Bloomingdales (NY 59th, Boston, Chicago, Chevy Chase and SF) along with some Saks also carry the RL Black Label.

NM in Beverly Hills does not carry the line but I am not sure about other NMs. BG might also carry the line on the first floor.

haganah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Material Boy
Browse thru Polo.com to see what you like. Then call a Polo store that is NOT in your state to order the item(s), that way, you will pay $15 shipping but no tax. BTW, the stores carry items that are not available online.

5 Bloomingdales (NY 59th, Boston, Chicago, Chevy Chase and SF) along with some Saks also carry the RL Black Label.

NM in Beverly Hills does not carry the line but I am not sure about other NMs. BG might also carry the line on the first floor.

Bloomies in ny carries it now?

Spatlese

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pssst....also monitor B&S here. Many new BL items come up from some great sellers / members, so once you know what you want, and have the BL sizing down, you can make out better than george michael in a park outhouse.

thegreenlight

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Material Boy

Are you sure about this? I was at both the Boston and the San Francisco Bloomingdales this past week, and I never saw RL Black Label at either location.

Material Boy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by thegreenlight
Are you sure about this? I was at both the Boston and the San Francisco Bloomingdales this past week, and I never saw RL Black Label at either location.

Yes I am sure about the 5 Bloomingdales! The NY Black Label shop was build very recently and you will not find it in the Polo section. These two labels are treated very differently at the Bloomingdales.

I am looking at a Bloomingdale's receipt, the description for my Black Label purchase is labeled "Mens Eur Des", the one for Polo is just "Mens Polo".

BL San Francisco has a tiny Black Label shop by the suit section, no where near where Polo Ralph Lauren is. That might be the reason you missed it. I am guessing the same with the Boston store. I've called the polo shops at these stores and some of their associates don't even know they have Black Labels in their stores.

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Spatlese
Pssst....also monitor B&S here. Many new BL items come up from some great sellers / members, so once you know what you want, and have the BL sizing down, you can make out better than george michael in a park outhouse.

Please, no George Michael/park outhouse shenanigans if you buy from me... paypal will do!
laugh.gif

surrender

Reaction score
The RL store in the Houston Galleria has a good selection of BL suits and shirts, but I didn't look for the outerwear.

Nahmeanz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by thegreenlight
The Bloomingdale's in Boston (actually Chestnut Hill) definitely carries Black Label. also, I think BG carries it on the second floor, across from the Thom Browne section.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads