• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where to buy quality discount suits in Dallas?

soupcxan

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good outlet/discount store for mens' suits in Dallas (or Ft. Worth)? I am looking to spend about $300-$600 on a suit (although if they are slightly more, that's ok, if justified by label and construction). I am leery of some of the outlet stores because I think many of them are selling cheaper lines made specifically for them. I am looking for a place where you could actually get a suit for $500 that originally sold for $1500 at Nordstrom, for example. I'm a 38R but because of my height and weight (6'1, 135 lbs), I need a jacket that is cut a little longer and slimmer than average so it's hard to snag deals on ebay...I appreciate any suggestions!

Here is what I have found so far...have I missed any? Are any of these known for having more legitimate suit "deals" than the others?

Neiman Marcus Last Call - Grapevine, TX
Off 5th - Grapevine
Nordstrom Rack - Plano and Hurst

Philosoph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd like to know this as well, actually. I looked for the same size at places you mention (minus Hurst) and found nothing worthwhile.

sartort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would check out the Polo Outlet at Allen Premium Outlets which also has a NM Last Call.

I would also check out the Polo Boutique in Highland Park. I grabbed 2 RL Black Label suits a couple of weeks ago for under $500 (reg ~$1700). I think they have gone back up a little bit in price, but they are still at the top of your range I think. They also have Polo Blue label (made in Italy by Corneliani) which will be slightly less. I was in last weekend and they had several 38Rs on sale. If you go to the store, ask for Brian. He is very helpful.

Good luck with your hunt.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Barney's in sale season. The Last Calls/Off 5ths are pretty weak.

nsoltz

Reaction score
Nothing much left at Last Call and Off 5th at Grapevine Mills rarely has anything worthwhile. Barney's may have a few sales items left.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics