1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Where to Buy Oxblood Moleskin Trousers?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by J. Cogburn, Nov 3, 2011.

1. J. Cogburn

J. Cogburn Senior member

You wouldn't think it would THAT hard to find them OTR, but I've been looking around and can't find a damn thing. In a perfect world, they would be flat front without belt loops (tabs or sliders). I can of course bespoke them, but I just can't bring myself to lay out that kind of money for casual trousers.

Anybody know where I can get them? If you're on the hunt, I wear 34 x 32.

2. ysc

ysc Senior member

Last edited: Nov 3, 2011
  3. J. Cogburn

J. Cogburn Senior member

Yeah, I discovered those too. Not quite the color I'm looking for. I AM getting a pair of cords in that color though for the fall.

4. academe

academe Senior member

^

I also think Cordings trousers have a very particular kind of fit. While I like the range of colours and fabrics they have to offer, their trousers are a little too roomy for me in the thigh and seat, and I've never felt that they fit me well. YMMV.

5. jrd617

jrd617 Senior member