• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where to buy jeans for smaller waist?

phatty123

Reaction score
I wear 32/30 jeans but i want to find jeans 29/29 for men because i want to buy it for someone. I went to levi's store here in nyc and they said smallest they had was 30/30. Can someone recommend me a place where i can buy jeans that have 29/29? Note, i am not looking to spend that much money on these jeans. I bought a banana republic jean for myself on sale for $60 yesterday.

cptjeff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think lee makes a 29 waist, if you're looking to stick within that price range. They have all sizes and colors the offer on their website, including rinsed and prewash (raw). Don't know if you can get the 29 inseam, but a 30 should work fine.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah levis.com has a 40% off sale with free shipping but ends tonight which is in less than 2 hours.

they have 28/30 as smallest but you can cuff it, hem it, or just grow up and live with it (literally)

hobojones

Reaction score
I'm surprised the first two responses were honest answers, but I've noticed you've been trolling a lot lately. Either that, or just asking inanely stupid questions. Either way, off you go to my ignore list.

EDIT: I wish when I ignored people their threads would disappear too. That way everything would be clutter free while I browsed SF.

FlyingLotus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
cheap monday

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
maybe... try the Gap.

phatty123

Reaction score
I worn gap jeans before many years ago and don't want to buy that brand for someone.

phatty123

Reaction score
But thanks a lot for telling me GAP! I think that is where i will get it. Because i completely forgot about that brand. Anyone else have any more recommendations?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
^do they sell clothing there?

EMY

Reaction score
Originally Posted by phatty123
I worn gap jeans before many years ago and don't want to buy that brand for someone.

Originally Posted by phatty123
But thanks a lot for telling me GAP! I think that is where i will get it. Because i completely forgot about that brand. Anyone else have any more recommendations?

eh.gif

bare bodkin

Reaction score
He's posting all of these threads in MC too, its kinda funny.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads