1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Where to buy Crema Alpina/Nubiana Online?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by NH_Clark, Feb 9, 2009.

1. morningstar

morningstar Member

2. maquisard

maquisard Member

Sure, but I wrote them before and they said they couldn't ship to the US.

3. morningstar

morningstar Member

That is correct. I have friends in Italy, would ship it via them (or stock up the next time I visit)

4. maquisard

maquisard Member

Sorry, I didn't see your post. Over a year ago, but I would still be interested.

5. Webbo

Webbo Senior member

Crema Alpina is available close to where I live so I wonder what it is best used for and how? I have both calf and cordovan shoes/ boots so would it be good for these?

6. philosophe

philosophe Senior member

I don't know about whether Crema Alpina would work on shell cordovan, but it is great on calfskin.

7. maquisard

maquisard Member

I like it better than Saphir Renovateur for calf, but I like Renovateur better for shell cordovan. Its effect on calf is spectacular. Just wish I could find some more.