1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Where to buy a Men's Quilted Jacket

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by wbholston, Sep 3, 2012.

1. wbholston

wbholston New Member

Hey all, This is my first post here so forgive me if I commit a hundred Styleforum faux pas. But I have wanted to get a light quilted jacket ever since seeing this particular one in this Tommy Hilfiger ad: On the male model in the middle, sitting on the table with his leg crossed http://latinfashionews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Tommy-Hilfiger-FW12-Hero.jpg

I have checked their online store and they only have a quilted vest but I want the whole jacket, sleeves and all. Any idea where I can get a comparable jacket? I'm a law student, so I'm trying to stay within a $200 budget. Thanks for the help!!!

Last edited: Sep 3, 2012
  2. dirkweems

dirkweems Well-Known Member

3. wbholston

wbholston New Member

I gave barbour a look, but it seems like I'd have to go to a store and there aren't any near me (don't have much time as a student). Any other suggestions?

4. wbholston

wbholston New Member

I gave barbour a look, but it seems like I'd have to go to a store and there aren't any near me (don't have much time as a law student). Any other suggestions?

edited for specificity...

Last edited: Sep 20, 2012
  5. KObalto

KObalto Senior member

6. jt10000

jt10000 Senior member

7. akatsuki

akatsuki Senior member

I lol'ed.

Anyway - just order some online, like everyone else does.

8. Ennius

Ennius Senior member

I think you can find better online deals directly through UK based stores - even with shipping. Just google a bit.

I am thinking of the Barbour Chelsea or Liddesdale coats - any thoughts on these (or others)? I want something slim cut so I dont look too puffy...

9. Ennius

Ennius Senior member

I think you can find better online deals directly through UK based stores - even with shipping. Just google a bit.

I am thinking of the Barbour Chelsea or Liddesdale coats - any thoughts on these (or others)? I want something slim cut so I dont look too puffy...

10. SeaJen

SeaJen Senior member

True. I bought my Liddesdale from the UK earlier in the year. Red Rae Town and Country and Kent Wool Growers had the best prices, as a I recall.