• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Where should i look: winter cap, non-down vest

breakfasteatre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So, im looking for two items for the fall and winter

1. A hat with some sort of flap for the ears. I would like some sort of wool cap, maybe in a baseball style with flaps, or newsboy (non floppy) with flaps. Ive looked at thrifts and places like the bay's old man section, but havent found anything interesting.

2. A wool, outwear type of vest, such as the EG items, but without down. I would like to use it to layer on a daily basis but i find having a down vest on underneath a jacket creates a really weird look with the jacket on.

the vest style should be similar to a north face fest, but in a wool tweed or something along those lines. Im not looking for a dress look vest.

any ideas?

thanks!

Ritchee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SF affiliate, Crane's, carries the Filson Mackinaw Cap - wool with flaps inside.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 82 17.4%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 152 32.3%
  • 8”

Votes: 137 29.1%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 53 11.3%
  • 9”

Votes: 24 5.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 10 2.1%