Where RJ At????

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by HORNS, May 21, 2010.

1. Manton

Manton RINO Dubiously Honored

I don't want to have to keep defending and making these points to the ever-renewing horde of tire-kickers, late-comers and water-carriers for the trolls. To anyone who says, lighten up, it's just the Internet, well, they can fucking have it.

+10 trillion. Mighty fucking sick of this "argument." You assholes know who you are. Most of you, anyway.

I'm still around, for a while, but I was always more pugilistic than RJ.

2. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

[​IMG] This makes me sincerely sad. I apologize, RJ, that I had catalyzed this thread that may have made you feel obligated to explain your current situation. You and I both know that we weren't e-buddies, but I did enjoy your presence here and noted your absence, and I find it deplorable that someone holds such malice against you over discussions held on freaking fashion message boards.

+1, this sounds weird but SF will be worse off without you. [​IMG]

3. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan White Hispanic

Seriously, it will. It makes me pissed off at whoever did this shit.

4. HORNS

HORNS Senior member

It makes me pissed off at whoever did this shit.

A rotten soul.

5. Jekyll

Jekyll Senior member

That's really really fucked up. Sorry to hear it.

+1 [​IMG]

6. Matt

Matt [email protected]

That's really really fucked up. Sorry to hear it.
    ya it was. RJ reported it to me at the time, in both a mod and friend capacity. Other than letting him know that we'd never let it stand here, there was nothing I could do as a mod (it happened on another board, by someone long banned from here, and to his credit, FNB pulled it down pretty quickly) and as a friend, all I could do was listen. He said at the time he was done with the forums, but still, thought he'd be back...he'd taken several hiatuses before.

I would say he is one of the people who has made an effort to keep his online persona pretty far from his personal life (in all the years he has been around the board, there are probably less than a handful of people who even know his first name, and to my knowledge, the only picture of him ever posted was my fault, when I put up a link to a gallery of photos of me in France) - so certainly he never opened himself up to that kind of scrutiny in the way that others do. As such, I do understand why he would take it pretty seriously when the scrutiny finds its way to him.

Anyhow, as mod, member and friend, I am really sad to hear that he means it this time - one of my favorite posters, and a legitimately great guy to be around.

7. itsstillmatt

itsstillmatt The Liberator Dubiously Honored

[​IMG] Sorry to hear this. As Matt said, great guy to whom this should never have happened.

8. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Senior member

[​IMG] Sorry to hear this. As Matt said, great guy to whom this should never have happened.

+1

9. tattersall

tattersall Senior member

This is just terrible.

10. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

Teh RJ is sending me a parting gift. I feel very warm, inside.

11. rnoldh

rnoldh Senior member

ya it was. RJ reported it to me at the time, in both a mod and friend capacity. Other than letting him know that we'd never let it stand here, there was nothing I could do as a mod (it happened on another board, by someone long banned from here, and to his credit, FNB pulled it down pretty quickly) and as a friend, all I could do was listen. He said at the time he was done with the forums, but still, thought he'd be back...he'd taken several hiatuses before.

I would say he is one of the people who has made an effort to keep his online persona pretty far from his personal life (in all the years he has been around the board, there are probably less than a handful of people who even know his first name, and to my knowledge, the only picture of him ever posted was my fault, when I put up a link to a gallery of photos of me in France) - so certainly he never opened himself up to that kind of scrutiny in the way that others do. As such, I do understand why he would take it pretty seriously when the scrutiny finds its way to him.

Anyhow, as mod, member and friend, I am really sad to hear that he means it this time - one of my favorite posters, and a legitimately great guy to be around.

Yeah, I know his first and last name but you'd have to kill me to get it out of me.

This incident makes me reconsider the time I spend on SF,

I know some like me and some do not and I could give a shit.

I love my historical Texas threads but I can just see some loser internet shithead stirring up trouble.

It's really sad when decent people can't interact civilly.

12. Homme

Homme Senior member

+ 1

13. emptym

emptym Moderator Moderator

Please don't go. Unless you really must.

14. lakewolf

lakewolf Senior member

RJ you got my solidarity.

I wish you well with your decision and be your life full of joy and free of these Interwebz BS.

I really can't measure how a loser a guy can be to harass someone for differences of opinions on a clothing forum. Incredible.

15. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

I miss, teh RJMan [​IMG] Good thing there's facebook [​IMG]