Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Where is your style going?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Superb0bo, Feb 12, 2008.

1. Meis

Meis Senior member

I am just going to do leathers for a while, plus some random pieces and opportunistic cops. I have most everything I need.

Pretty much the same for me. Picked up another leather this weekend and with that I think I'm pretty much set on outerwear; and if the sneaks, shirts and dress pants I have coming in the mail work out I should be pretty set on those too - there's one sportcoat I'm waiting to pick up on sale but otherwise I have most everything I want for now. Think I'm pretty much done buying for a long while (aside from rare ebay/B+S forum deals).

2. Cacatfish

Cacatfish Senior member

I will practice tolerance for the moment..

3. TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES Senior member

Iconic worker pieces. Yet, keep my eyes open for any sales really.

4. kixslf

kixslf Senior member

5. 57JoeFoMoPar

57JoeFoMoPar Active Member

My style is kinda all over the place at the moment.

I'm excited to see some retro/rockabilly influence come back into my wardrobe, and in fashion in general. Back in high school my group of friends and I were real greasers, jammin to Carl Perkins and wrenching on old cars. I still do the cars and music, but I've cleaned up my image considerably. Now my old Schott Perfecto motorcycle jacket is getting some good use again. My Frye square-toe motorcycle boots have been replaced by a pair of amber Red Wing Iron Rangers, and I've even worked cuffed jeans back into the mix, lately Levis 511s.

I'm liking the plaids that are back, I especially like a bold plaid in turquoise. J Crew has been my go to there.

White dress shirts from H & M have been my staple lately. Wear with jeans, suits, sport coat... always crisp.

6. potemkin_city_limits

potemkin_city_limits Senior member

Definitely moving away from tight jeans over the past little while now. Lately Ive been into a slightly more relaxed fit with a higher rise. I used to hate it but now it feels so natural.

7. mpcec

mpcec Senior member

Right now it's pretty concise. I sold basically everything and just bought some Black Yuketens and a bunch of this seasons WWM. My plan is to only buy WWM for this season (since I love it and it's daikis last fw) and make a solid wardrobe base with that, and then from here on out buy stuff that will compliment well from other brands that I love but is super pricey (like Nigel Camerman, some visvim, etc.)

8. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored

down the drain

i don't even know what i want anymore

9. erbs

erbs Senior member

down the drain

this too many options and shit

10. potemkin_city_limits

potemkin_city_limits Senior member

down the drain

I found when I first joined this forum I ended up that way, then recently I really just cleared out all the bullshit and started focusing on the basics which made it a lot easier.

11. jet

jet Persian Bro

this

too many options and shit

not anymore

I found when I first joined this forum I ended up that way, then recently I really just cleared out all the bullshit and started focusing on the basics which made it a lot easier.

i expanded over the years, all baller all the time

12. TBSDSpaniard

TBSDSpaniard Senior member

down the drain

killer style needs no improvement.

13. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored

this isn't really my problem. it's more like, I want to wear margiela and raf to work, kva on the weekends, and prorsum to my fucking mountain chalet that I share with emma watson. not sure how all those desires will gel into one cohesive being of steezy awesomeness. I saw a girl wearing olive green torn skinny jeans (and north face and uggs, but still) and i thought, damn, that would be awesome to wear with leather and boots.
    killer style needs no improvement.
    [​IMG]

14. softy

softy Senior member

Lately I've been feeling positively about an aesthetic that I would describe as "slightly dressed down and scrubby yet still too dressed up to be going to the laundromat."