Where is your style going?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Superb0bo, Feb 12, 2008.

1. Nobunny

Nobunny Well-Known Member

I havent really given it that much thought, but I guess that most people would call my style preppy. Not that lame untucked shirt, some lame chinos and sperrys everyday like that unabashedly prep douche, but more hairy tweed and flanell suits and pants, shirts ( picked up alot extreme cutaway collar ones lately ), decent leather shoes, cardigans, ties, bowties etc.. But I also rock alot of workwear looks as well nowadays.. brown slim leather boots, nice heavy pants, warm flanell shirts, lots of knits.. I think these looks fit me the best, ,even though I admire those who pull off RO, julius, ann, cdiem ++ Been flirtin a bit with some shit like that as well, but I just look goofy in it.. and the last thing I want to end up as is one of the tards jacking it to horrible MMM GATS and "baller sneakers" .. pun not intended, 98 % of SW&D

2. kixslf

kixslf Senior member

rockabilly amerkanji mountaineering tech ninja

3. jet

jet Persian Bro

I havent really given it that much thought, but I guess that most people would call my style preppy. Not that lame untucked shirt, some lame chinos and sperrys everyday like that unabashedly prep douche, but more hairy tweed and flanell suits and pants, shirts ( picked up alot extreme cutaway collar ones lately ), decent leather shoes, cardigans, ties, bowties etc.. But I also rock alot of workwear looks as well nowadays.. brown slim leather boots, nice heavy pants, warm flanell shirts, lots of knits.. I think these looks fit me the best, ,even though I admire those who pull off RO, julius, ann, cdiem ++ Been flirtin a bit with some shit like that as well, but I just look goofy in it.. and the last thing I want to end up as is one of the tards jacking it to horrible MMM GATS and "baller sneakers" .. pun not intended, 98 % of SW&D
    way to go noob insult everyone in this subforum, atta girl

4. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

Right now I'm starting to get the basics down, I think. However, most of my fits are pretty boring and none of them have any steez outside of good fit and some color coordination. I want to try stepping it up, but not really sure what direction to go yet. The last thing I need to do is blow a bunch of money on some spiced up shit and decide I don't like it.

5. Nobunny

way to go noob insult everyone in this subforum, atta girl

Just saying what I think, dude.. way to go claiming territory / feeling cool because you've got ike 5k posts on a forum where most people wear plain white tees, levis and red wings everyday.. BALLIN!

6. Riio

Riio Senior member

Just saying what I think, dude.. way to go claiming territory / feeling cool because you've got ike 5k posts on a forum where most people wear plain white tees, levis and red wings everyday.. BALLIN!

he's just saying what he thinks, dude.. chill out..

7. jet

jet Persian Bro

he's just saying what he thinks, dude.. chill out..

[​IMG]

I think you're a dildo, hey just saying what I think bro.

8. Nobunny

[​IMG]

I think you're a dildo, hey just saying what I think bro.

[​IMG]

9. stinger70

stinger70 Senior member

[​IMG]

10. Ideefixee

Ideefixee Senior member

horrible MMM GATS

Well that's just an oxymoron.

11. zissou

zissou Senior member

Love Cabourn, can't really afford him though. ;__;
    Keep an eye out come sale time. Opening Ceremony and Yoox (believe it or not), along with Superdenim.co.uk's sample sales have treated me well.

12. DLester

DLester Senior member

why are you being a dick? fuckoff

13. Razele

Razele Senior member

I'm sorta at a crossroads ATM, I've kinda got all the margiela I want and have heaps of baller knits. I'm kinda thinking I'll just kop alot more Schneider pieces, some rick and CCP Gotta get some tailored pieces made too. I want a peak lapel DJ and a shawl collar DJ and a nice wool suit. Alot less for RP I guess [​IMG]

14. Big Pun

Big Pun Senior member

Well that's just an oxymoron.
    I'm not one of the resident "fashion haters/style is eternal" people, but there are like 4 good varities of these out of 10000. Most look like bowling shoes.

15. DLester

DLester Senior member

I am just going to do leathers for a while, plus some random pieces and opportunistic cops. I have most everything I need.