Where in Italy Common Projects shoes are made?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Dodo, Feb 13, 2012.

1. luckyman87

luckyman87 Active Member

I read recently that Chapeau! sneakers are made in the same factory as CP's and they are almost identical. Perhaps if you can't find info on CP you could on Chapeau! and follow that lead..

2. ecb21

ecb21 New Member

I did some research on Chapeau! and also Common projects but didn't come a long way through internet.

Does anyone else have more information on the production companies that make trainers with the same sole CP and Chapeau! uses?

3. xCrunchx

xCrunchx Senior member

FAIK the sole is used by many sneakers; Android Homme and some other stuff, even some cheapo sneakers use the same sole.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2012

4. andrewgreg

andrewgreg Senior member

it's just common project, who cares it's made by italian or chinese or mexican. You are paying for the 'Made in Italy". As long as the shoes are comfortable and not trash quality.

5. daniela

daniela New Member

I come from Italy and I'm of Marche the region where shoes and other fashion things are Made. I'm a guide for Who want to go and Buy the fashion Made in italy. Anyway If someone want to realize everything fashionable in leather or other write me as in this region everything is possible because of artisans

6. daniela

daniela New Member

I'm a fashion guide or personal shopper. I come from Italy and I'm of Marche region where the shoes and the most important brands are Made. If you are interested in this field write to me as I could put you in Contact with the most important artisans the can realize your projects

7. mr monty

mr monty Senior member

common projects
    [​IMG]

oliver Sweeney
    [​IMG]

:lurk:

8. InHocSignio

InHocSignio Senior member

Doing a little shoe browsing, stumbled on the handle of the sole that CP, National Standard and a bunch of high-end sneakers use. They are Margom soles, manufactured by an apparently famous Italian shoe company called Margom. Some sources seem to indicate that the uppers are stitched to the sole, not just glued. Thought I'd note this here.

9. djt00

djt00 Senior member

the sole is great in terms of durability, possibly the best? Not very exclusive though. I've seen that cheap Asos sneakers use it from time to time.

10. iamjmcfly

iamjmcfly New Member

hi can you get me the Address?

11. Glyph

Glyph Member

Hi I am interested in contact details for Margom as well. I am surprised that so many brands use them. They are so many high-end sneakers now with $400 price tags that appear to use the exact same sole component. It's slightly odd really.

12. Find Finn

Find Finn Senior member

13. Glyph

Glyph Member

Google? Sorry what's that.

No I actually was also curious about where the rest of the shoe is manufactured. I know the soles are Margom, as are everyone else's. It has become a bit of a default which is a shame when you are dropping $400 on a pair of new wheels.

It would be great to learn where the tops are made though, as the leatherwork and quality is superb.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2014

14. Needsole

Needsole New Member

I am looking for Margom Shoe Soles. Would anyone be able to help me in this matter? I would greatly appreciate it.

15. Distorbiant

Distorbiant Senior member

RIP Dodo

killed by the italian sneaker mafia