• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Where in Boston to buy Canali suits ?

crazyjackdavis

Reaction score
I live in Boston and would like to buy a Canali suit.
I know that Barneys sells them, and probably Saks, but I'm not looking to spend $1,500.00 on a suit. Are there discounted places that sell them? I'm willing to spend upwards of a $1,000 dollars. Any suggestions?

How about online sources?

Agnacious

Reaction score
There is a Bloomingdales in Chestnut hill. I am not sure if that location carries the Canali, but the one in Chicago does. I was just talking to them about this and the woman stated that, if you spend 2K, you get 500 off and if you then open a CC account you get another 20% off. They have a different selection than Saks, but still a good selection of 2 and 3 piece suits.

jta1188

Reaction score
Try Neiman Marcus Last Call and Saks Off Fifth. Also look at Nordstrom Rack.

I live in Birmingham, AL and the Saks here had lots of stuff on sale BIG TIME and they sent all of their sale items to the Saks in Boston about 3 weeks ago. You might want to check Saks if you haven't because that was one of the 4 or 5 stores that got all of the sales shipments. I bought a Canali from this sale (solid Navy, 2 button) for $565 from this sale. So check Saks out.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 85 17.3%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 158 32.2%
  • 8”

Votes: 141 28.7%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 57 11.6%
  • 9”

Votes: 25 5.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.2%