• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

where/how do you buy your jewelry?

lee lin

Reaction score
do you have a personal small jeweler or do you go for big brands? can they make anything for you?

Twotone

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A small independent jeweler here in Denver can design and make most anything. She made the bezel for this gold stater -- Alexander the Great minted around 89 -- 85 BC.

Next project is for her to make a pair of 18k RG cuff links with lapis lazuli inserts.

Twotone

Kaizen

Reaction score
A co-worker of mine took me to Maida's Belts & Buckles (here in Houston), to help her pick out a belt for her husband. While I was there, I saw that they had just about everything I need for my limited jewelery desires (buckles, cufflinks, money clips). They also have quite a few different skins for belts and watch bands. So, I usually end up there when I buy something.

It's mostly a Western-style shop, but they do have some more sedate styles. They work directly with the silversmiths for most (all?) of their goods, so I've been able to get custom work done through them too.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 85 17.3%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 158 32.2%
  • 8”

Votes: 141 28.7%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 57 11.6%
  • 9”

Votes: 25 5.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.2%