1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Where else to source a Baracuta jacket?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by teddieriley, May 12, 2009.

1. Black Cherry

Black Cherry Senior member

His new avatar is awesome. Real awesome.

2. robbie

robbie Senior member

agreed. i guess I just cringe.. because I feel like I am about to get kicked in the teef.

3. mmize

mmize Well-Known Member

I sent an email to JtG requesting measurements on their 34-XS and 36-S harringtons.

Pit to pit:
    Size 34 - 21"
    Size 36 - 22"

From this it looks like JtG are bigger in the chest than the Baracuta.

4. Spencer

Spencer Senior member

I just bought my G4 from Oi Polloi. They had my size in stock and are the cheapest brand new that I've been able to find, even with shipping to the US.

5. JustinW

JustinW Senior member

6. nairb49

nairb49 Senior member

Looks alright, but of course, fit is everything.

My go-to is a vintage that I found made by Saks Fifth Ave, the house label. Everything is just spot-on with it, couldn't have asked for me. Of course, I tried, and purchased the Patrick Ervell that I am now selling in my signature, just wasn't the same fit for me.

7. evilgeniusdan

evilgeniusdan Senior member

If anyone needs a 36 slim fit in Navy, I have one for sale. I hope I'm allowed to say that here.

8. v3l

v3l Senior member

If anyone needs a 36 slim fit in Navy, I have one for sale. I hope I'm allowed to say that here.
    Very interested. Is there a FS thread?

9. grenadine

grenadine Member

basically the same as JtG...the only difference is that I think Warrior's no longer has the tartan lining to the edge of zipper, it stops about a couple centimeters shy of the edge.

One other minor difference, according to comments on Warrior's site, is that their version lacks an inner pocket(inside left breast) whereas JtG's version does have said pocket. In case anyone cares, JtG's outer shell is 65% polyester 35% cotton, liner is 100% acrylic, sleeve linings are nylon/polyester. JtG's version is manufactured in England. I'm unsure about Warrior's fabric but I would imagine it is similar. I believe the lining/zipper thing only applies to certain colors according to their site.

Certainly can't beat Warrior's price.