Where do you keep your wallet?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by mathwk, May 6, 2009.

1. duchessofmalfi

duchessofmalfi Well-Known Member

Bag with phone, deoderant, cologne, lunch, mini umbrella, book, glasses, keys, condoms.

that's so cute! you masturbate with a condom on?

2. KJT

KJT Senior member

I keep a card case in my front left pocket.

I used to put my wallet in my back right pocket. Then I got into a serious car accident and had some back pain. Got rid of the wallet one day and immediately felt the difference.

I've tried to transition my wallet out of my back pocket for similar reasons - lower back problems - but I can't shake the few seconds of panic when I pat my back pocket while standing up and find it empty. I didn't realize how often I check to make sure my wallet is in place during the day. I've really pared down what I carry to keep it as slim as possible, so I guess it'll have to do.

Now that I think about it, I must be telegraphing exactly where I keep my wallet to any pick pockets who are paying attention.

3. jet

jet Persian Bro

hahahahahahahaa

4. OPTiK

OPTiK Well-Known Member

back left, im a lefty

5. Vito

Vito Senior member

I always put my wallet in the front left pocket when I'm wearing jeans, to avoid a "wallet square" mark on the back pockets.

6. jet

jet Persian Bro

And I don't use a wallet. Maybe I'd get a small card case like cdg with or without zip but that about it.

7. XenoX101

XenoX101 Senior member

Not just one, I'm trying to break a record.. similiar to this..

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

8. constant struggle

constant struggle Senior member

I've always seen jeans worn in with the back RIGHT pocket for their wallet.
    I'm wondering if anyone happens to keep it in their back left pocket like I do?

And what's your rationale?

I just do it because I hold my phone with my right hand. This makes it more uncomfortable to keep it in the right when I'm driving and I need to take out my wallet for toll or drive thru. and in general I occupy my right hand more

wallet in back left, phone in back right

9. constant struggle

constant struggle Senior member

stuff in your front pockets ruins your fades
    cell phone fades look so bad

10. Crane's

Crane's Senior member

Back left, left front or in a coat pocket. The right back pocket always has a gun in holster.

11. Skoalbandit

Skoalbandit Member

Back left, left handed. For those of you who keep it in your front pockets, what do you do with keys, phone, etc?

12. Nil

Nil Senior member

Back right. It's a small wallet though (2 pockets and a clip), so the size isn't very noticeable. There's no way I could do one of those huge ones people like to lug around in a back pocket.

13. Caveat

Caveat Senior member

So if I understood you, you keep it in the left because it's inconvenient to grab it from the right while you are driving and talking on the phone when going through a toll booth?

14. Mexicorn

Mexicorn Senior member

Back left when on campus, front left when in the city (for the pickpocket reasons mentioned above). For folks who complain about having a bulge in their back pocket, I've been using this wallet for a while: All-ett European It's super slim, fairly small footprint, and holds all the cards I need. When sitting it's small enough to be pushed to the side so I don't sit directly on it(unless i'm wearing super tight jeans, which may be more frequent for some folks here...) Only downside is the seams on the fold start to come undone after a year or two, but they hold sales periodically, and I just got another two for $7 each.

15. mathwk

mathwk Senior member

So if I understood you, you keep it in the left because it's inconvenient to grab it from the right while you are driving and talking on the phone when going through a toll booth?

haha no thats not a reason really. sorry more just me trying to rationalize why I do it. I think in the end, it's just habit..