• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where Do You Buy Your Clothing / Shoes?

Tck13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
While it's definitely the best way to buy clothing, I don't get much time to go out to stores and actually check out clothing first hand.

I end up doing a lot of shopping online unless it's just something I have to try on to see the fit. Although, even then I usually come home and just order it online because I can typically get a better price online.

I also check out smaller men's clothing stores / boutiques / specialty stores once every several months.

hohneokc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I usually buy nicer clothes at a local clothing store - I like their selection and personalized service. I also buy dress shoes there often.

I also buy dress shoes direct from the manufacturer as I know my size and can order with confidence they will fit.

I buy a lot of jeans, polos, short, and other casual clothes at Lands End and even Steinmart. But lately I have been purchasing some polo shirts and golf shirts at the above-mentioned local clothing store.

Chris

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads