• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where Do You Buy V-Necks?

stylar

Reaction score
What the best's source for legit slim-fit V-neck shirts that are still affordable (with solid cloth instead of the see-through-ish stuff)?

Rossocorsa

Reaction score
I like Hanes t-shirts, and they are very affordable.

btinl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a couple of the Polo ones. They get softer with wear.

Lowndes

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rossocorsa
I like Hanes t-shirts, and they are very affordable.

I agree, I have been on the lookout for some good V Neck shirts and decided to just go cheap before I started spending money on them. I bought some Hanes early today for 3 for 10 bucks. They seem to do the job just fine.

Rossocorsa

Reaction score
Originally Posted by stylar
Online?
I've never bought them online and I can't seem to find the ones I like on their webpage. Could be this one, but it seems too long:
http://www.hanes.com/Hanes/Products/...es/102628.aspx

The ones i've found are available in black and white and I think they are a little shorter(or maybe it's just me buying a smaller size for a really tight fit).

Originally Posted by dlion0721
I agree, I have been on the lookout for some good V Neck shirts and decided to just go cheap before I started spending money on them. I bought some Hanes early today for 3 for 10 bucks. They seem to do the job just fine.
I agree, they are good quality for a small price. I use mine alot and wash them frequently but they still hold up very well. Only t-shirts i've found that will maintain a tight fit throughout the day.

FromCAtoCO

Reaction score
I have found j crew to be failry slim, I size down and buy the tall version.

enthuesd

Reaction score
Anyone know where to buy the Hanes? Target?

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by enthuesd
Anyone know where to buy the Hanes? Target?

Walmart sells Hanes and Fruit of the Loom. I like the latter.

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know a brand that makes V-necks in heather gray? All the ones I see have been black or white only.

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by J'aimelescravates
Try American Apparel

Thanks, but the V is douche deep and the waist doesn't taper at all on Am Ap. I guess these are undershirts for you guys so it doesn't matter, but I want something I can wear by itself.

uwsmuseumguy

Reaction score
Polo is the only brand i know of that does heather gray v-necks and they hold up pretty well.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads