Where can you buy Common Projects?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by shadowsnuzzy, Jun 30, 2013.

1. shadowsnuzzy

shadowsnuzzy Well-Known Member

So what's the deal with this brand? Do they manufacture "x" amount of each shoe in their seasonal collections and that's it forever? When does there next seasonal collection (F/W) come out? Where can I buy any of these sneakers? Also, which one do you guys prefer more? Someone should make an official common projects thread... I guess theres not enough demand for one.

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. Wade

Wade Senior member

3. shadowsnuzzy

4. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Senior member

Almost every single one of the stores that's talked about on this forum sells Common Projects.

5. shadowsnuzzy

Yea but they each have like 3 styles... Where can I find those above or a wide variety of styles

6. mer6

mer6 Senior member

Ebay, SSense, Tres Bien, Farfetch, Yoox, The Corner, Mr Porter, StyleForum classifieds... Google...

I'm sorry to sound blunt, but they're really not that hard to find. That exact style might not be rotated back in until Fall in your size, but at least one of the places above will have it. If you want a wide variety, look at all of the stores. I don't understand why all of the styles have to be available within a single storefront.

Here is a list of stockists from Common Projects' website.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2013

7. Wade

Wade Senior member

The ones you posted are winter premiums, only for f/w
    Check places that stock CP in a few months and im sure you can find the black ones

8. shadowsnuzzy

Like you said, the problem is size, I'm a US8 and it's tough to find. Are there
    Any stores in San Francisco area that sell these? And do they continue making them or is it a single release once every collection

9. mer6

mer6 Senior member

Remember to size down on them, they run large. US8 should translate to EU40 for Common Projects (even though it'd EU41 normally).

They have a single release for every collection, but their standard white and black Achilles lows barely change each year (if at all).

10. shadowsnuzzy

So is that basically a size 7? Maybe a 7.5 is better or do these run a full size large? I wish I could try them on somewhere

11. Dbear

Dbear Senior member

try barneys

12. mer6

mer6 Senior member

Size 40 Euro = Size 7 US
    Size 40 Common Projects = Size 8 US

Common Projects do not run on the US sizing system, so do not think about it from the perspective of 'size 7'.

13. Feji

Feji Senior member

CP's run long and slim. Depending on how wide your feet are, the general rule of sizing down 1 for achilles, might not work. So if you have wide feet, a 41 is probably what you need. If you have slender feet, a 40 will do fine. If you have somewhere in between feet, whatever feels better between a 40/41.

You should just order from Thecorner, Yoox, or MrPorter, even if it's not the colorway you want, just to try them on. Returns are easy with these places.

14. Wade

Wade Senior member

Maas and stacks had the winter premiums last f/w so op can just wait a few months and try them on at Maas since its in SF