• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Where can I learn about about hair care, hairstyling etc.?

LyricalCriminal

Reaction score
I would like to know more about how to take care of my hair and how to style it, but I want some actually good advice not some random youtuber's advice who is trying to promote his own product. I love science so if the information was science-based and really in-depth I would be happy. Any ideas? I tried searching on Amazon for books about hair care and the best result I could find was this book. I'm a guy and I don't have black hair. Do I seriously need to read THIS book because there is nothing better for men? Should I watch stupid YouTube videos instead? I want to know more about the ingredients of hair products, what effect they have on hair and which hair products actually make the hair healthier etc.

Julie Ballam

Reaction score
hey Lyrical, I've just seen this post in my feed and it may be because I had the same questions a while ago, looking in forums and google I finally found an amazing website with a lot of content and tricks for your hair and take care of it! I hope it helps you as much as it helped me!! https://hairrollers.net/blog

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.