• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where can I get SF-approved clothes in Vegas?

Prestwich

Reaction score
So I'm off to Vegas next week and am interested in hitting the shops - Im a brit so interested in visiting US-only stores and finding something I maybe can't get back home. I have nothing too specific in mind so I'm open to suggestions. Which shops should I head to first?

GBR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There is no such thing as "SF approved clothes". Only you can determine what is right for you in any context. No one on the Internet has any knowledge of either and it would be crass folly to believe otherwise.

Reaction score
I live in Canada and Las Vegas is one of my favorites vacation spots for shopping.

Two places really if you do not want outlet/discount type of clothing.

First is Fashion Show Mall. My fav mall in the US. Has all the big dept stores and they are very well stocked. Superb shopping at these dept stores alone (Nordstrom, Saks, Neiman Marcus, Macys) There is also some other good mens stores in the mall, but I am usually broke after I leave the dept stores!

Second is Forum Shops at Caesars Palace. Lots of higher end clothing (Salavatore, Boss, John Varvatos, Versace) mixed in with middle of the road.

There are outlet malls etc., but I never venture outside these two places and always find everything I could want, in both casual and dress wear (ie, jeans, suits, shoes). Hope this helps. I am a Vegas junkie so let me know if you have any other questions or PM me.

Nick

Cant kill da Rooster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicholas_canada
First is Fashion Show Mall. My fav mall in the US. Has all the big dept stores and they are very well stocked. Superb shopping at these dept stores alone (Nordstrom, Saks, Neiman Marcus, Macys)

Where are these in relation to the strip?

amplifiedheat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would hope that Vegas wouldn't be an SF-approved city.

WhateverYouLike

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by amplifiedheat
I would hope that Vegas wouldn't be an SF-approved city.
Are you kidding? A city dedicated to hedonism where people dress up in suits for no good reason? OP: I hear theres a Tom Ford store there

scurvyfreedman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cant kill da Rooster
Where are these in relation to the strip?

Fashion Show Mall is north of Treasure Island across the street from Wynn.

JLibourel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Isn't there a Neiman-Marcus Last Call at Prinn (not Vegas, but pretty close)?

calisanfran

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Go to CRYSTALS - I remember checking out Brunello Cucinelli, Tom Ford, and Zegna there. There are more stores, just don't recall all. There is a Zegna store in Caesar's Palace too.

nbmplano

Reaction score
Originally Posted by calisanfran;
Go to CRYSTALS - I remember checking out Brunello Cucinelli, Tom Ford, and Zegna there. There are more stores, just don't recall all. There is a Zegna store in Caesar's Palace too.

This.....

It is located in the new City Center project and the shops are right on the strip. They also have Kiton.

Saltricks

Reaction score
+1 Crystals next to the aria...

Tom Ford, Cucinelli, Zegna, and Kiton! Mastros is there too!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Staff online

Forum statistics