1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Where can I get EDWIN JEANS online in North America ?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by DapperDon, Dec 2, 2007.

1. DapperDon

DapperDon Active Member

Hey peeps, any idea of where o get edwin jeans online in North America. This is a bad ass jeans company from japan. Been searching for them but can't seem o find em...

2. whodini

whodini Senior member

I think ......... used to sell them but it seems like fewer and fewer US online stores carry them. Off the top of my head, the only store I know that's consistently carried a fairly large selection is CaliRoots (http://caliroots.com/system/search/s...asp?manuid=158 ) but they're Swedish. They do ship intl.

3. DapperDon

DapperDon Active Member

I doubt that store caliroots is Located in north america, from just visiting the site.

4. whodini

whodini Senior member

That's the part where I mentioned that they're Swedish but ship internationally.

Like I said, fewer places in the US sell Edwin than internationally. Any particular reason why you only want North America?

5. DapperDon

DapperDon Active Member

Sorry about that whodini, I wasn't paying good attention to your post, but don't I afto pay duty tax when it is shipped here? Just curious...

6. whodini

whodini Senior member

That's a good question to ask in the "Questions/Answers" thread but my guess is "no."

7. DapperDon

DapperDon Active Member

Thanks for your help whodini, will do....Anybody else?

8. DapperDon

DapperDon Active Member

I can't seem to get pics working on here....

9. schmallo15

schmallo15 Senior member

Hey peeps, any idea of where o get edwin jeans online in North America. This is a bad ass jeans company from japan. Been searching for them but can't seem o find em...

http://www.cmonwealth.com/shop2.php?brand=edwin

The place is in Virginia

10. DapperDon

DapperDon Active Member

11. DapperDon

DapperDon Active Member

12. tagutcow

tagutcow Senior member

Doesn't Edwin also make the Lee 101zs, or did I get it twisted? The 101zs seem to be substantially more available in the US than these.

13. Johnny5

Johnny5 Senior member

i get em from rakuten.... sadly don't know where else to find... but their washes are great

14. Nataku

Nataku Senior member

I buy mine when I travel to Japan, but recently I've bought them via eBay. There are some US sellers that sell them on there.

15. why

why Senior member

There's a boutique two miles from me that carries them...don't remember how much more they have in the brick and mortar store compared to online, but here's what they have available online:

http://www.thenichemarket.com/shop/i...category&id=23

Any particular style you want? I could pop in this weekend and see if they have 'em.

16. SAM113

SAM113 Senior member Affiliate Vendor

We used to carry Edwin at CONTEXT, but they have shifted distribution in North America at least twice in the last year and they haven't offered anything new to the U.S. market in 2 years.
    I love the brand, but without anything new it just wasn't worth chasing down someone to sell them to me.

17. DapperDon

DapperDon Active Member

We used to carry Edwin at CONTEXT, but they have shifted distribution in North America at least twice in the last year and they haven't offered anything new to the U.S. market in 2 years. I love the brand, but without anything new it just wasn't worth chasing down someone to sell them to me.
    Ok i see why they are so hard to find....thanks much...

18. seamless74

seamless74 Senior member

man thats what i want next,,, a pair of the nashvilles. just saw one on ebay cept it was a size 31 and i need 30's man was i pissed still am rather..

19. DapperDon

DapperDon Active Member

20. seamless74

seamless74 Senior member

mmmmm.... rainbow selvadge [​IMG]