1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Where can I get Dunks?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by cgeezy, Mar 27, 2006.

1. cgeezy

cgeezy Active Member

Repeat question? Where can I find these things? I think I might be confused about their nature. They're still made right? Besides that, are they all hightops? I guess I'm looking for high top dunks, I can't seem to find them. Any help?

2. minya

minya Senior member

3. jamesbond

jamesbond Senior member

There are two types of "Dunks" that Nike makes. One being General Releases, which are just generic and are sold at any store that sells lots of nikes, they still come out with new colors and re-release old ones. The second are called SB's standing for Skateboarding, these are usually hyped up by sneaker collectors and others and go for big bucks. Its sad really because these shoes are meant to be skated in and because of the demand resellers buy out all the skate shops and then flip em on ebay. Skateboard shops with Nike SB accounts are the only place where you can purchase them and they are supposed to retail for 75$ but generally go for over 125$ and thats just at the shops, check out ebay, but beware of fakes.

4. weirdnjfan1

weirdnjfan1 Senior member

Go to Jounrey's, that shoe store that is located in various malls across the country. There was rumors going around that they were going to start to carry basic Dunks a few months back. The last time I was in a mall, I stopped in to see if the rumor was true, sure enough, it was. They have the basic white on white and I think they had a few different colorways, but nothing like the SB line has. Also, if your willing to splurge, Urban Outfitters has a few differnet dunks.

5. cgeezy

cgeezy Active Member

Thank you that's very helpful. I have a journey's here close, I'll go check that out.