1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

where can i find some jeans length 36

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by sartorially senseless, Apr 15, 2006.

1. sartorially senseless

sartorially senseless Senior member

im a tall guy looking for some jeans. where the hell can i find some nice denim in length 36.

right now im dealing with diesels in the 34W/34L or 36W/34L to fit over my thighs

2. DGP

DGP Senior member

I know that people here are not fans, but if you go on Nordstrom's site, they have 7 For All Mankind relaxed jeans in their "long" length. Those should be at least a 36. Rock and Republic (which I have yet to try) supposedly comes in around a 35 length, and I'm sure you can find Levis in a 36.

3. sartorially senseless

sartorially senseless Senior member

I know that people here are not fans, but if you go on Nordstrom's site, they have 7 For All Mankind relaxed jeans in their "long" length. Those should be at least a 36. Rock and Republic (which I have yet to try) supposedly comes in around a 35 length, and I'm sure you can find Levis in a 36.

ill have a looksi, thx for the quick response.

4. Hawkeye

Hawkeye Senior member

I think my APC's are around 36.

5. mass

mass Well-Known Member

apc and dior homme come with 36 inseams.

6. drake

drake Senior member

The the raw APC's will shrink to about 34" after you wash them, at least mine did.

7. VENDER

VENDER Active Member

earnest sewn has 36L versions on their website.

8. whoopee

whoopee Senior member

earnest sewn has 36L versions on their website.

Only a few, but fortunately among them are the Hutch in Maz Dark. Wearing them now, and they are beautiful.

9. PG2G

PG2G Senior member

I think Samurai comes in 36 inch inseam, but they are probably unsanforized...

10. minya

minya Senior member

I think Samurai comes in 36 inch inseam, but they are probably unsanforized...
    the 36" versions come 39" when raw to compensate.

11. whoopee

whoopee Senior member

Studio D'Artisans also have 36" inseams.

12. Max

Max Senior member

13. j

j Senior member Admin

http://www.levisstore.com/product/in...entPage=family

501s up to a 40" inseam. They shrink a little, so size up.

I will mention again that though I can't prove it, I think that Levi's over 34" inseam length have a higher rise than the <=34". Long ago I bought a pair of 34/36 517s to shrink down to approx. 32/34 (more like 32.5/35) and they have quite a long rise.

14. Verb

Verb Active Member

If you purchase Acne Raw's (Max, at least) in size 34 inseam, they are actually 36 inches.

15. Max

Max Senior member

I will mention again that though I can't prove it, I think that Levi's over 34" inseam length have a higher rise than the <=34". Long ago I bought a pair of 34/36 517s to shrink down to approx. 32/34 (more like 32.5/35) and they have quite a long rise.
    Hadn't heard that. I think levis just have a bit of a high rise to begin with.

16. hermes

hermes Senior member

although not the best option, hugo boss with their hugo line makes denim with inseams at 36"

miu miu also has made jeans in the past with 36" inseam so that may be an option

17. j

j Senior member Admin

Hadn't heard that. I think levis just have a bit of a high rise to begin with.
    My 32/34 pair don't seem nearly as high, that's all. It would be easy to check in a store, just open up a 34 inseam and a 36 inseam and line them up.

18. Get Smart

Get Smart Senior member

the new model of Ace's 1954 buckleback selvage jean I saw over the weekend at the Vegas Rockabilly Weekender had them available in 38 length inseam...and they were only selling for $100 flat

you can find them online at www.vintagedenim.de