Where can I find quality jeans?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by mink31, May 27, 2006.

1. mink31

mink31 Senior member

I've recently decided to buy a pair of high quality jeans--I'm currently considering Earnest Sewn Fultons or APC new standards. Do any department stores carry these?
    Another question on APC sizing....I've measured my waist at the hips (where I'll wear the jeans) to be 35in. What size APC new standard should I buy if I have to get them online?

2. HEWSINATOR

HEWSINATOR Senior member

I know nothing really to anser your questions, other than I am sure they have all been answered before. I am not being the search nazi or anyting, just if you refer here:http://www.superfuture.com/city/supe...D=1768&start=1 you may get the info you need sooner.

Also, the search feature at superfuture is pretty conducive for something like this, as it will reveal individual posts not just threads like on here.

3. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

I know nothing really to anser your questions, other than I am sure they have all been answered before. I am not being the search nazi or anyting, just if you refer here:http://www.superfuture.com/city/supe...D=1768&start=1 you may get the info you need sooner.

Also, the search feature at superfuture is pretty conducive for something like this, as it will reveal individual posts not just threads like on here.

FYI, you can use the advanced search to return posts as results.

http://www.styleforum.net/search.php (Under "show results as" click "posts" radio button)

Based on my APC experience, I measure about 34" at the hips and a 31 is pretty slim, bordering on tight. So I would say a 32 or 33 would be your size, depending on how you want them to fit.

4. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

PS: AFAIK Mauro at Denimbar (username DENIMBAR here) still has the best price on the APCNS.

5. DrSbaitso

DrSbaitso Member

If you're looking for quality, I'd recommend some heavy work jeans. I bought these ones four years ago and despite years of hard work they're still intact.

6. xcoldricex

xcoldricex Senior member

errr. i guess i have to say this- if you're looking for quality. i'd recommend some japanese jeans.

7. beefcake

beefcake Senior member

errr. i guess i have to say this- if you're looking for quality. i'd recommend some japanese jeans.

But... if the jeans are in japan, how will he be able to buy them? [​IMG]

8. xcoldricex

xcoldricex Senior member

9. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Sized Down 2

Beefcake with the assist. [​IMG]

10. HEWSINATOR

HEWSINATOR Senior member

FYI, you can use the advanced search to return posts as results.

Thank you, I never had noticed that. I will stop cursing this SF when I try to search for something specific, and a 35 page thread comes up.

11. tweedlesinpink

tweedlesinpink Senior member

hahaha most of the time a question in a post would be a better option? long live the 35 page thread!